Sunday, June 05, 2016

Western Romance Parody Rolls Along


Second spot from the left on Bookreels. 

Fifty Shades of Zane Grey Among Bookreels Most Viewed

As the months zip past like tumbleweed in a derecho, the book trailer for my lampooning of Fifty Shades of Grey continues to attract eyeballs. The text that has been called, 'completely cracked' by Bookangel quietly awaits new readers. Learn for yourself the secrets of the Trap Room and the choices made by young, innocent Anna Ironhead

Not to crow excessively, but here is another Bookreels screen grab of 50ZG holding down the pole position in the Humor category,

Add caption
Tomorrow will see the arrival of the latest Hallow Mass book trailer. Actually, two trailers in the next week or so. Somehow trailer three will be released before two. But that is a mystery not worth delving into. 

A pleasant Sunday afternoon to all. 

2 comments:

Authors 4 Characters said...

Congrats! Wonder if the viewers of your work actually read the original? I read it again and noticed things I missed the first time . Many a chuckle!

JP Mac said...

Judging from sales, I'd say people who watched the trailer didn't necessarily buy the book.

But glad it provided you an additional smile.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...