Friday, January 22, 2016

Bookangel Review Features Fifty Shades of Zane Grey


Book Review

Discount Kindle Edition Praised

Many thanks to Bookangel for their fine appraisal of Fifty Shades of Zane Grey. (I'm also the featured book at this very moment.) I'm delighted to cite their words which included:

"For. . .  those who don't take 50 Shades seriously . . . this is very funny, very very silly and [the author] knows it. The story revels in it's own daftness, and the phrase 'completely cracked' came to mind several times while reading. . . . Potential audiences would be anyone who likes adult humor, anyone who wants to see Fifty Shades get skewered, and readers who like satire or parody or just downright silly books."

Read the whole thing at this very spot.

No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...