Thursday, October 09, 2014

Fan Fic Freakazoid! Series


And what the deuce would a 21st century Freakazoid! series contain? Over at Ralph Dibny, Rafa Rivas really expended the time and effort in to envision such an occurrence. Check out his concepts on story and artwork, as Rafa combines a little Bruce Timm with a lot of Tom Ruegger to bring us new adventures of the super teen extraordinaire.

On a more sober note, health issues continue to zap me like a small man with electric fingers. And while the general trend is upwards, the journey contains side roads, detours, and messy spills that don't bear public discussion. But my spirits are good, my wife, an angel, my family and friends of service, and I don't need a doughnut to sit on just yet.

1 comment:

Rafa Rivas said...

So *thaaat's* why I got boost today...

I didn't realized the fact that Freak's new adventures would have to reflect the 21st century. Considering how high the bar is after it predicted that Internet is inconsequential nonsense controlled mostly by geeks, it should probably reflect that internet of the year 2033 or so... No clue about how to do that.

Talking about being clueless... I got a bunch of premises there. I think I can shoot them fine now. But how would you turn something like those into a plot with a 3-act structure? That's where my not so developed writing ability stops. I can't really make the characters dance in my mind. Let alone doing a full script.

You have been like this for a long while now. Is running at least in the foreseeable horizon? I hope so. If not, you strike me as someone who might enjoy swimming.

Btw, it's D-i-b-n-y, without E... but being an underdog, he does get that a lot (even from the Co-Publisher of DC Comics).

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...