Saturday, December 28, 2013

No Kindle Necessary to Read Jury Doody

Available here.

You don't need a Kindle to enjoy eBooks from Amazon. Download a free Kindle app and enjoy your favorite stories on phones, Macs, PCs, Blackberries, you pick 'em. What's it to me what you read? I would like my Kindle-less friends and family to have an opportunity to read my short essay, Jury Doody now available on Kindle Direct Publishing.

And should the post-Christmas spirit move you to plunk down .99 for a read, please rate your reading experience and leave a comment. Ditto if you're a member of Goodreads.

And if this tub-thumping appeal leaves you completely unmoved, or you're low on cash, or bleary-eyed from technology in general, bless you and have a very Happy New Years!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaaaay! But now I have to upgrade my data usage from my cell phone provider. That might be a bit less expensive than getting a new gadget. Hmmm. Something to think about!
67

JP Mac said...

Amazon does seem to go out of its way to remove obstacles between readers and the books it sells.

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

If I can do it tomorrow, I'll add data. Will 2Gbs be enough? I'm not techno-savvy.

JP Mac said...

I'm not sure about 2 Gigs.

Give it a whirl.

Unknown said...

Hi John; I decided to go with 5 gbs. That should do it. Now, the matter of how to pay for it. I guess I just make sure I have the money in my account? I have NO idea how that part works!

Love the story and want to read more.

JP Mac said...

Step by step into the unknown. You're doing great!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...