Friday, July 26, 2013

37 Days to Publication #1

This man is a worry eater whom I've hired to devour my doubts.

Since Monday of this week I have written:

A. 17, 073 words.

B. 83 pages.

C. In 50 hours.

This still puts me only about halfway home on Draft 1 of my horror novella. I ran all those marathons back in the day and now the discipline stands me in good stead.

But first drafts are the worst for me and I fear if I do not push, push, push then I'll never finish. My office is a graveyard of books that never made it past draft one. I enjoy rewrites but this is the Dark Night of the Writing Soul.
(Image: thejoyfulorganizer.com)


No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...