Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Writing Trumps Blogging

Image: NerfWiki


Odd but true. Blogging wanes as I rush to finish another short story before year's end. Old writing foes procrastination, perfectionism, and despair arise to hinder me. My antidote is cranking out a lousy first draft and not pausing to edit or judge the content. Then I will have something to work with. Nevertheless "Reviews of Films I Have Never Seen" will return Thursday with a gripping peak at Tom Hank's latest movie, Cloud Atlas.



2 comments:

Rafa Rivas said...

I think that's a really smart way to fight artist's block. It goes along with what John Cleese say about the creative process.

JP Mac said...

Anything beats pushing the cursor around and writing nothing while taking breaks to visit the hot coeds site.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...