Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stooges In-Bound

Tom Ruegger suggested I review The Three Stooges. So I have chosen to write a full review based on avoiding the film.

On Thursday, Forces of Geek will unveil my insights into the craft necessary to convincingly portray a chucklehead.

That leaves next week wide open.

Drop me your suggestions for a film to review.

If I run with your suggestion you will see your name printed in this blog in a much larger font that I normally use.

Don't pass on a sterling opportunity.

2 comments:

Tom Ruegger said...

I am thrilled that Forces of Geek will publish your insights into the new Three Stooges film on Thursday. I will rest my eyes till then.

JP Mac said...

My opinions are unclouded by cinematic reality.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...