Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Away, Away to Surgery Land!

I'll return soon with a patched up rotator cuff. Shouldn't be long before I'm back pitching AAA ball in...no, wait. I never pitched AAA ball. But I will receive a video of the procedure possibly with the soundtrack to House. I thought they were kidding when they told me about the video, but this is, after all, the Motion Picture Hospital. Why not my own underscore throughout the operation? A craft services table for the doctors and a separate one for administration and nursing. Remember: anything can happen in Hollywood, even good things.

2 comments:

Bitterman said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, although I AM disappointed you didn't want me to score your surgery video. I've been working on themes for pain, anesthesia, regret and acceptance. Oh, and hot nurses. They need a theme too.

JP Mac said...

I haven't gotten my copy yet. But this clearly could go on your demo reel.

Something bold and heroic, with a touch of whismy. Let's talk.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...