Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mark-mark-mark-marketing

Had lunch with an old Warner Bros. friend Amy yesterday. Amy works in...marketing for a big network. We talked buzz words and running and finally parted to return to our... marketing.

I have a little break in...marketing today so I'm using my new-found speed-typing to try and finish a draft on a short story. I'm thinking Monday I'll resume...marketing. They want lots of stuff written in a short time, but they pay exactly when they say they will. Even animation never managed that consistently.

10 comments:

Luke said...

Yeah, well...animation has budgets that can't be exceeded too much.

JP Mac said...

That's what the accountants always say.

Are you...an accountant, Luke?

Luke said...

No, but I can look at numbers and point out the differences between them, do I qualify?

JP Mac said...

No.

There's a certain psychological quality involved.

Plus the CPA exam.

It's a lot of work.

Then there's the math part....

Luke said...

Oh well, pardon my slight belittlement of the...accountent posistion.

JP Mac said...

It's perfectly fine job.

Except for the math part.

Luke said...

Math, as good at it as I am, I don't think I could handle being an accountant.

JP Mac said...

There are many in my family.

Pleasant people.

But all that math...

takineko said...

Why ... marketing?

JP Mac said...

To...eat.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...