Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to Copy Writing

Working a job for a marketing company as a copywriter; deliver all assignments this week with next week for notes. I have not written so much, so fast in all my decades of scribing. Long letters, short emails, long and short videos all crammed with product info, all under deadline. Today is only a series of emails, but I'm gassed. Even working hard every day on the novel didn't turn my brain into a wok.

Animation writing never looked so good.

6 comments:

Luke said...

I don't know what the heck you are trying to say, with all due respect.

JP Mac said...

And I hope you never learn.

Armando Torre said...

I'm a bit confused too. Did you stop writing fiction?

JP Mac said...

No, Armando.

Simply augmenting my earnings.

Armando Torre said...

Good. The world needs a regular dose of your writing, haha.

I did not know what a copywriter does until today. Maybe it's because English is my second language, but the word "copywriting" is very misleading. I can't really understant the "copy" part... I first thought it had to do with copyrights!

JP Mac said...

In much of non-fiction writing, written assignments are often referred to as "copy." This includes, but is not limited to, advertising, marketing, newspaper and magazine stories, and Wanted Posters.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...