Monday, January 03, 2011

"Dagon and Jill" A'Coming


Third day of the new year and nothing fantastic has happened yet. Then again, nothing terrible has happened.

In a few weeks, (Fri., January 21) a short-story of mine will appear in Necrotic Tissue #13. "Dagon and Jill" explores the blending of worldviews as a publisher struggles to put out a trilogy of disturbing text books that have a way of coming true. This will be in print—a form of written communication involving paper.

Nothing fantastic since I started this post.

I'll update as the months unfold.
(Image: Stygian Publications)

4 comments:

Luke said...

Sounds FANTASTIC. One day, you should let me illustrate that (if it"s as good as it sounds.) A short story, that's illustrated, completely origional I know.

JP Mac said...

Give it a read and decide if its worth your time.

CJ said...

Dagon and Jill is hilarious, disturbing and a great Mythos tale. I read it in a Mythos megapack and was extremely impressed. :)

JP Mac said...

Thanks, Christian.

I was honored to be the anchor story in a Lovecraft anthology.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...