Saturday, December 18, 2010

Photos From Cambria












Here in this small town in central California, my wife and I relax as we ponder our future as members of the work force and Californians. Beautiful scenery but strange merchandise in the stores. For instance, there are action figures of zombies, frightened people from B-movie horror films, and paparazzi. Imagine running home from school so you and your chums could dive in and play with papparazzi action figures. We decay as a nation.

7 comments:

Tom Ruegger said...

But all can be saved by the fiber-rich Broccoli action figure!

JP Mac said...

And a dandy snack as well.

Luke said...

Funny

"We decay as a nation."

Well indicated, especialy after peeking at the highest rated "literature" at our school book fair.

Hey, how's your novel coming?You haven't said a word about it in months. Remember, if you have it published, make it available for kindle, or holograms, which ever comes first.

JP Mac said...

I'm mired in the third section, creeping toward the first-draft finish line.

While I slowly wind up the novel, I've been doinga few small paying jobs, writing short articles.

Right now even blogging at any length seems wearying.

SquirrelyWrath said...

One wonders if "Idiocrasy" was a prophetic movie.

JP Mac said...

Squirrely,

They may have had "Idiocracy" action figures hidden behind the zombies.

SquirrelyWrath said...

You mean they weren't the zombies?

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...