Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Death Honk" Tomorrow

Flash fiction piece "Death Honk" debuts on the Journal of Microliterature starting Sunday, Aug. 15 for seven of your standard Earth days. Drop by for a flash read, leave a comment or two, then go about your lives refreshed and secure in the knowledge that you now know a death honk from a casual beep.

738 words into today's 1K. I'm stacking up the chapters, but the pace is wearying. Perhaps a day off on the Sabbath to read what I've written this week and see if it makes any sense. (Even if it doesn't, I'm pressing on.)

4 comments:

Luke said...

I can't wait to read it!!! Sounds like you've put a lot of work in to it,

How's the novel coming?

JP Mac said...

Steadily building up pages.

Whatever story I end with will not be the final product as I'm sure the characters will shift around in their annoying way and take things in another direction.

But nothing will be as hard as the first draft.

Hope you are well.

takineko said...

I'll be there with bells on

JP Mac said...

Takineko,

Drive carefully.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...