Friday, August 06, 2010

1K a Day + Pitch

That is my current goal: to write a thousand words a day on the novel (around five pages). Since last week, I've been pretty consistent. Nothing will be harder than finishing the first draft, so that's where I'll be.

Tom Ruegger, Sherri Stoner, Deanna Oliver and I pitched a show yesterday over at Comedy Central. Very pleasant experience, though who knows how it'll play out. (Paul Rugg would've gone along but decided to take paying voice work instead. At lunch afterwards, we cursed him and munched our salads with bitter, jealous expressions.)

6 comments:

Maz Zolp said...

Ooh, how exciting! *crosses fingers* Good luck on the novel and the show.

JP Mac said...

Thanks, Maz.

We have a few more spots to pitch should CC pass.

But it was fun seeing everyone again.

takineko said...

oooOOoooh!
Good luck with that!!!
And yay for Paul, let us know where we can hear him ;)

Luke said...

Yay! Good, we just might see the combined forces of my favorite writers in action again! If the show passes, with all of you working on it, maybe it won't flop as CC's previous shows have.

JP Mac said...

Hopefully, Luke.

We'll find out soon.

Keeper said...

That's ultra cool.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...