Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Story Notes and Chi Walking

Friend and fine writer Ken got me notes back on my whopping great story (circa 15K words). Some good points, but so far the feedback has been positive. (One of the characters is a chemist, and, oddly enough, so is my father-in-law. So "dad" fed me some good chemistry stuff.) I think I'll wait until next week to tackle the rewrite.

Got in a chi walk today. I think I'm getting it a little. For a time, I hit a groove and was moving smooth, but then I overthought the mechanics and fell out of synch. Three times a week, over and over until it takes. Or I decide eating a lot is real fun. Maybe both. I'd like that.

1 comment:

Kate said...

'Over-thinking' is the great bane of us all who pursue thought as the charming hobby it deserves to be...
mediocre yourself down a bit then maybe your stride will adjust itself.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...