Friday, January 15, 2010

Jean MacCurdy in Town

Down from the Bay Area on business, Jean, myself Tom Ruegger and the ever-busy Paul Rugg lunched out in tony Van Nuys. Not much to say for, everybody scrambling, doing what they can. Jean mentioned pitching Animaniacs to the Time Warner Board in New York, then following the studio big shots downstairs to limos, out to La Guardia, then aboard the Warner Bros private jet for a flight back to Burbank. Zip, zip, zip, and your across the country and home. Now its rather different. Anyway, good to see everyone again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always glad to hear about when you see the old gang again. I believe it cranks your spirit and helps you remember all the treasure inside you still waiting to be mined.

JP Mac said...

Thank you.

The best, indeed, is still ahead.

Troy said...

I'm with anonymous... the good day job has me working on another fantastic animated project with creators that deserve to have their own network filled with funnier content than you can shake a stick at just as you, Tom, Paul, and Jean do...

Some day...

JP Mac said...

Remember, Troy, anything can happen in Hollywood.

Even good things.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...