Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Anamalia Emmy Celebration


Producers, actors and writers at Tom Ruegger's soiree for Chris Elves, Aussie Emmy winner for music composition on Anamalia. Based on an illustrated book by Graeme Base, this CGI series aired internationally from 2007 - 08 on BBC, Canadian Broadcasting Network, Network 10 in Australia, as well as Nickelodeon and Discovery Kids.

That's me kneeling in the foreground, flanked by Tom Ruegger and Deanna Oliver. Chris is behind us in black. He's the guy smiling and holding the gold statue. Standing to the left of Chris is anime voice over ace Kate Higgins who played Allegra the Alligator. Everyone got home safely.

4 comments:

Kate said...

A handsome crowd, to be sure.

JP Mac said...

Remarkably sober, for the most part.

takineko said...

Woo Woo!
Congrats!!

JP Mac said...

Thanks.

I was happy for Chris Elves as he came all the way from Australia and will now go home with more than leg cramps from the flight.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...