Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Spy Jerks and Animated Scripts

Big squabble between spy chiefs over who gets to pick the top U.S. spy in each country. I guess it's like the swim suit competition. Good thing the intelligence services "reorganized" several years back, increasing efficiency by adding more bureaucrats. You want our guys to do well, but the big dogs arguing in public over turf doesn't inspire confidence.

Back to animation. I finally got the green light on my script - the one where the contract is half as long as the script itself. I'm looking to have fun and maybe get it done by next Monday. I've got that short-story due to go out on June 27 and still need to re-write extensively.

I haven't posted a bad horror movie trailer in days. My hands tremble.

5 comments:

takineko said...

That's good John! Real good!
The work load should help keep your mind off of bad movies.

JP Mac said...

Want...bad...trailer.

Must live one...post...at a time.

takineko said...

I'll get you on the patch..

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/1743-surf-ninjas

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/5748-neverending-story

Anonymous said...

Are you off your meds? No movie trailer? Do I have to call 911 on you?

JP Mac said...

Time moves slowly, or not at all.

I wait for the day to end.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...