Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Left Knee Ouch

Much post-op discomfort. The knee has needs that include painful movement to prevent locking up. I'm already sick of crutches. But there's no way out but straight ahead. On to July!

In the world of TV animation, things are tough. An old artist friend told me that a big studio required animation-testing before hire. He was asked to board several pages of script for free. (Then not hired.) This is a guy with years of experience, doing everything from roughs to directing. But the Man gets to make the rules.

Darn that Man.

2 comments:

takineko said...

Dang, all that work and no monies? What a joke.

Bleep Baby said...

Go JP! Don't shoot your knee off. You can shoot your mouth off and that might distract you!
Prayers and love to you!
MP

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...