Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Running Machine

That's Emil, ladies and gentlemen. He just finished the hilly La Jolla half-marathon (13.1 miles) in 1 hour and 56 minutes. A Team in Training alum, I used to bump into Emil at various races, the last being 2008 San Diego Marathon. He has seriously upped his game this year, competing every month in distance events. I run vicariously through Emil and wish him well for the both of us.

Via Emil: Palos Verdes is next week. This week's endurance event was La Jolla. Please stop bombarding me with corrections. -:)

2 comments:

ilovesteaks said...

hey, thanks for featuring me on your blog! Are you making sure that people know that there are crazier runners out there than you? :D

JP Mac said...

That would be "crazier former-runners." At least until after my knee operation.

I think you've surpassed Jerry and Cesar in dedication.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...