Friday, April 17, 2009

Unfinished Book Projects

Couldn't quite get out of my inertia today. But there's still a few hours left. Since 2005, I've outlined three books: two adult horror stories and one, sci-fi young adult novel. The outlines are detailed and I'm wondering if there's a way I could "Rod Serling" all three. (Show creator and writer of many Twilight Zones, Serling was said to use multiple typewriters, with different stories in each carriage. He would migrate from one to the next, cranking out tales by the gross - most of them pretty good. But, alas, I don't even have one typewriter, let alone several.)

One at a time, I think.

No comments:

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...