Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Catch

About that sitcom . . . I'm looking at notes last night and suddenly come up with a great NEW idea. I jot down some thoughts and it looks even funnier. This morning I'm about to re-file my old idea, when I stop myself. I have "new project fever," a condition whereby anything NEW seems more worthy of attention than something OLD that's encrusted with several problem-filled drafts. Fortunately, I stopped myself. Other than a general incoherence, the OLD contains many usable lines. Info needs to be reshuffled and the acts could use some sanding. So to work. No Evil Dead II laugh breaks. No Iranian loon-theories. No NEW ideas.

4 comments:

takineko said...

Well I won't distract you then.

I'll just leave this here.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/1870-top-11-nostalgic-animated-shows

JP Mac said...

Thanks, Val.

A fine animated selection.

takineko said...

No John! You're not supposed to watch videos and be distracted from work!

So it's safe for me to just leave this here then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyU0pe6EFBQ

Keeper said...

"No new ideas."

Sounds like the recipe for success in Hollywood these days.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...