Sunday, March 30, 2008

What I Learned While Running

Busy with selling the house. We have become guests in our own home, leaving when prospective buyers arrive. We like to set out little treats such as bowls of steaming corn beef hash in every room. Our realtor has asked us to stop doing that.

My assistant coaching continues. Yesterday I ran with different pace groups. You pick up a lot about people on long runs. For example, at least three of my teammates were college athletes: two swimmers and a tennis player. Another teammate works for an elevator company. (Apparantly, you're in more danger from an elevator falling "up" because of counterweight problems then you are of crashing down to the basement.) Another runner owns a Ph.D and moonlights as director of a Civil War brass band.

Big open house today. I must go and prepare the hash.

4 comments:

ilovesteaks said...

my dog goes nuts when I open up a can of hash! =)

Anonymous said...

"I want a can of hash and some coffee."

Speaking of which, they finally announced the release date for the Freakazoid season 1 DVD. Appropriately on April Fool's Day, you know? As I suspected, it's due the Tuesday after ComicCon, i.e. July 29.

JP Mac said...

Steaks,

As you know, a dog without hash is like a day without sunshine — or hash.

JP Mac said...

Thanks for the update, Keeper. (And for remembering the line.)

We're gonna see if Warner Bros. will send one, or all, of us to Comicon to promote the DVD.

Anything is possible, even good things.

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...