Thursday, July 12, 2007

Book Outline and Pre-Chicago Marathon

Back to book outling. Every spare piece of wall in my office is covered with 3x5 cards for novel-to-be "Dummy Fever." I also looked over an outline I finished last year. The story still stands up. I think I'll retitle the tale and send it out to a a few publishers.

Countdown to Chicago has begun. Thirteen weeks to get ready. Ran on a local high school track this morning - 400 meter repeats. First time there. Apparantly 7:00 AM is the cut-off point for unimpeded running. After that, the lanes filled up with mostly people walking. At least there were no strollers, cyclists, roller bladers or dogs on 70-foot leashes.

Or perhaps I left too early?

3 comments:

k said...

My gracious. You have been VERY busy.

And Chicago, again, ahead.

May I offer up some good luck wishes? Or...is it best to say, *Break a leg?*

JP Mac said...

Thank you, K.

Glad you're back up.

I've missed your "kinder-than-most" comments.

k said...

Well! How nice. Thank you.

This has been one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. Coming here to see the nephew graduate, staying in the Northwoods, the computer...all of it. What fun!

But you STILL didn't tell me how to properly cheer you on your way. ;-D

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...