Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chi Town Marathon Plans

Former TNT mates Ernesto and Nick ran 4 miles with me yesterday. Very leisurely pace. Nick's running the Portland Marathon on October 7. (Same day as Chicago.) Ernesto is thinking of joining him. Hopefully, we'll be able to meet for training runs.

As I mentioned , marathon time will be based on my results for this upcoming 5K . There's really no pressure to hammer out great splits. (The injury has mellowed me a bit.) If I don't break 4 hours in Chicago , I'll at least complete the race I shined on 30 years ago.

Big sales meetings next Tuesday and Thursday for two seperate projects. Going over the Tuesday material today. I'm fired up and wish the meeting were tomorrow morning.

And now from Spain: midgit bullfighting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, look at whose blog I've found! Looks like I'll be seeing you at Disneyland. Sorry to hear about your injury. Take care and good luck with the recovery/training.

k said...

This midget thing. Does it have anything to do with dwarf tossing?

JP Mac said...

Hi Emil,

It wouldn't be a half-marathon without you. -:)

I'll keep an eye peeled for your purple TNT shirt.

John

JP Mac said...

K,

No relation to dwarf tossing.

But it does involve a tiny bull.

k said...

With tiny little horns?

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...