Friday, June 02, 2006

Finished!

Not as in washed up, but as in completing my horror book outline for "Apple Dan." I'm very excited, much like the time I notched my first 20 mile run. (And only 20 mile run to this point.) Writing the book will be like the marathon.

Three tourists visit a quaint California town, only to discover a terrible secret. Unless they work together to confront the menace, they'll die a ghastly death.

Small scale. More plot than not. But a blast to create.

I'm getting feedback this weekend from selected readers. I'll rewrite next week and turn it in to my agent on Thursday.

Ha!

And good luck again to the San Diego marathoners as they depart on the morrow.

Oddly enough, my book is set in the mountains east of San Diego, in a little town similar to Julian.

Oooooo. Scary, kids!

1 comment:

k said...

oh! what BIG TEETH you have, granmaw!

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...