Saturday, January 28, 2006

TNT SGV Marathon Team Kick Off!

Summer TNT officially began today. Teams from all over the greater LA area met in Culver City. Great bunch of folks. When I first encountered TNT last July they were so upbeat and positive I thought they were cult members planning on marrying all the new comers to each other in a ball park. However I learned that the outgoing attitude necessary to fund-raise coupled with massive running endorphins helps to produce such positive people. And they reinforce each other in goal setting and goal reaching. A far cry from many of my bitter, sarcastic writing friends.

As I've mentioned, the first San Gabriel Valley team run is next Saturday. But since my knees are hurting a bit, I'm planning on icing until Wednesday, running my three miles solo, then icing again until the half-marathon on Sunday.

Oh, and start fund-raising too.

Also, I should get a job at some point.

2 comments:

Attila Girl said...

I would like to complain once more about the fact that you have so much art uploaded to your blog.

It makes the rest of us look bad. Please stop.

Thank you.

JP Mac said...

I feel that whatever I make up for in artwork, I lose in irregular postings.

You, on the other hand, clearly post too much.

Do you actually want people to return day after day?

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...