Thursday, January 19, 2006

Story Editor Gig

E-mails from my agent pile up. I'm in line for a story editing job on a new animated show. She's scrapping with the client for additional money. I tell her the more the merrier since her agency takes 10% off the top and taxes will nab another 40%. Of course, TV animation salaries, in general, tend to be far lower than what live-action TV commands. If you think of Hollywood, California as the entertainment industry hub, TV animation would fall somewhere in West Virginia. Such is the way of things. Still, a job would be nice.

1 comment:

k said...

You've just cleared up a long-standing question for me.

I had NO idea that animation was held in such low esteem.

This is an OUTRAGE! Have people no taste? Geeeeezz.

Seriously.

Break a leg, ok?

Featured Post

John P. McCann Sizzle Page

'Twas suggested I post a few episodes of my work in a pleasant spot. I've chosen here. Sadly, not everything I've written has y...